Mini Southwestern Crustless Quiche
Author: Ciao Chow Bambina
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can sweet corn, drained
- 4 oz. tri-colored peppers, about 8 small peppers, chopped
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups salsa
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease muffin tin that serves twelve.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk; beat slightly.
- Stir in corn and peppers.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into muffin tin.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Serve with spicy salsa.
Recipe by Ciao Chow Bambina at http://www.ciaochowbambina.com/mini-southwestern-crustless-quiche/